Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Legion (2010) Movie

I watched the movie Legion today which was a bad mistake. It was either that or the Tooth Fairy movie and since both movies had winged entities, I figured the one with more action would give me more bang for the buck. Well, it sure did. In fact, I am banging myself up for my sheer stupidity because I paid good money to scare myself again. I told you before, I don't like horror movies and now I'll probably get nightmares from the scenes in Legion.

The Slog Reviews: 5/10 because of the weak story plot which can be summarised easily as per the link above. Paul Bettany is hot though here - he looks much slimmer and fitter than he did in the Da Vinci Code movie (but then again he was sneaking around in a loose cossack). I thought it was tragic that everyone in the diner was killed save for Jeep and Charlie (and her baby of course). And the three most terrifying characters were, the ice-cream man when his limbs became elongated and he scuttled about like a spider, Gladys, when she climbed up the ceiling and saving the best for the last, the little boy who pretended to be trapped in the car and killed Kyle. That was quite terrifying, when Kyle realised the little boy was in fact one of the possessed (the little boy in his arms started humming a tune before biting his neck) and when the little boy left bloody handprints on the ceiling before attacking Charlie. Ugh. The only good stuff I remember about from the movie is near the end when Michael tells Gabriel about showing mercy.

No comments: