Friday, March 05, 2010

Porridge and Satay at Chomp Chomp

I think I'm going to go to Chomp Chomp tonight after I finish work which will be, very late. Nevermind the flight out tomorrow morning for a really short trip to Kuching! The urge to have their most delicious, warm, soothing, full of ingredients porridge has overwhelmed me, rendering quite unable to think of anything else. This is the stall that sells such great porridge.

It was only a week ago that I had the pork porridge with century egg (with an additional ordinary egg thrown in) while my companion had porridge with liver which he proclaimed was the best. Here's a picture of my late night supper when it was served.

And a pic of it later, with all the ingredients (pork, century egg, egg) mixed well. The Slog Reviews: 9/10! For that much ingredients and a warm soothing tasty mash - each bowl cost less than SGD5. Go enjoy!

We also shared a plate of satay which I'd reviewed before so I won't say anymore except that it tastes as good as it looks below! There is a min order of the no of sticks of satay which is common at all satay stalls of course but the stuff below cost less than SGD 5 as well.

No comments: