Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Tourist (2010) Movie

I am a die-hard Angelina Jolie fan and instead of catching Gulliver's Travel this evening, I bought tickets for The Tourist instead. A not very detailed summary of the plot can be found here but why read it if you are going to watch the movie which has just opened in Singapore. The twist is right at the very end, but I'd guessed who Pierce was when the Inspector revealed that Jolie was a secret agent to him. Jolie is more lovely and stunning than ever - the epitome of classy chic and sexy with her slender shapely legs, tiny waist, womanly hips and oh so damn seductive walk. Her glorious mane, full luscious lips, clear wide eyes and high cheekbones are testimony to God's work.

Oh wait, I was suppose to be reviewing the movie and not the woman. The Slog Reviews: 8/10. No heavy stuff in this movie which is a really light-hearted and entertaining watch for a couple of hours. Jolie is beautiful in every single outfit she dons in this movie and....okay, I better stop here before I go off on her again. :P

No comments: