Sunday, May 09, 2010

Zerorh+ Sunglasses

I have discovered that there isn't a limit to the things one can buy when one has a hobby like fishing. In the deep of my heart, I know that some things are essential and some aren't but somehow, the definitions of need and want get blurred when colored by passion. I have bought the essentials like Mr Brad and Ms G-Loomis, and I have held back getting the waterproof camera (Project Camera) but after my last fishing trip, I decided that a pair of 100% UV protection and polarised sunglasses is a must and not a mere want. Nevermind the 2 Coach sunglasses and 1 Gucci sunglasses all bought within the last year sitting at home unused and unworn.

Well anyway, after shopping around at various sunglasses stores (I discovered that the price of a polarised Rayban sunglasses model differs by SGD 40 between Sunglasses Hut (SGD160) and Capital Optical at Raffles City (SGD202) which means that price comparison is a must!), I finally decided on a pair of Zerorh+ sunglasses at Sunglasses Hut.

The Slog Reviews: I hadn't heard of the brand Zerorh+ before the day I got the sunglasses but I was totally sold by the fact that it had ZEISS polarised lens. And Zeiss as we all know, is legendary for the quality of its lens. The price (SGD220), the fact that is is comfortable and light-weight as well as the way it fits the shape of my face had me and good hard-earned money parting company. I'm going to use this for the fishing trip coming up in a couple of days and based on the website reviews of the sunglasses, I don't think I'll be disappointed. If you are into sports, do consider Zerorh+ (click here to go totheir website) as an alternative to Oakley.

No comments: